A Concrete Introduction to Real Analysis (2nd Edition) – PDF eBook
- Author: Robert Carlson
- File Size: 2 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 310 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC; 2nd Edition
- Publication Date: November 28, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B077STCJD2
- ISBN-10: 1498778135
- ISBN-13: 9781498778138
A Concrete Introduction to Real Analysis (2nd Edition) – eBook PDF
A Concrete Introduction to Analysis, 2nd Edition, (PDF), provides a major reorganization of the prior edition with the aim of making it a much more accessible and comprehensive for college students.
The standard, somber approach to teaching modern mathematics with its focus on formal proofs can be discouraging and challenging for many students. To cure this situation, the new edition is more inviting and rewarding. Students gain from the text by gaining a strong foundational knowledge of analysis, which they can apply in their fields of study and selected professions.
The new 2nd edition makes the most of the trend to integrate topics from a traditional transition to proofs course with the first course on analysis. Similar to the first edition, the text is suitable for a one- or two-semester introductory analysis or real analysis course. The selection of topics and level of coverage is appropriate for future teachers, mathematics majors, and learners studying engineering or other fields requiring a concrete, working knowledge of undergraduate mathematics.
- Has solutions at the end of the ebook
- Delivers as major reorganization of the first edition
- Can be used for both a one- or a two-semester course
- Searches how ideas of analysis appear in a broader context
- Provides integration of transition topics to assist with the necessary background for an analysis
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, A Concrete Introduction to Analysis, 2e, in PDF. No access codes are included.